Thursday, May 12, 2011

Espanol Italian Restaurant

5723 Folsom Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95819
(916) 457-1936

It's the Italian restaurant with the Spanish name and supposedly the oldest restaurant in Sacramento. Not much has changed since this place opened and that is the drawback and the charm depending on how you look at it.

We have a lovely waitress and the minestrone soup and salad are pretty delicious. Spaghetti got an okay vote, but you come here for the charm, or so I'm told. Actually I wasn't there at all. I'm piecing this together from our journal and RobotGoBen's leftovers.

I'll go ahead and apologize for this half-assed post. I really need to get a blogging backup for the Thursdays I miss.

Truly sorry. I can't give you back your 25 seconds you wasted here. Please pick another post to read.

No comments: